The rates and related information for
your trip to bull moose camp…
We fly with Superior Airways at 68 Howey Street (1/2 mile right at the traffic light) and on a 6:30 AM Thursday fly time into camp.
Rates effective January 1, 2022
COMPLETE HOUSEKEEPING PACKAGES EXCLUDING TAX
|3 Days Thursday to Sunday or Monday to Thursday||$1420 US|
|4 Days Thursday to Monday or Sunday to Thursday||$1585 US|
|5 Days Thursday to Tuesday or Saturday to Thursday||$1750 US|
|7 Days Thursday to Thursday||$1750 US|
Starting with the week beginning the 2nd Thursday in July through closing in September, 7 day trips discounted from $1750 to $1660
From the 2nd Thursday in July, through season’s end the following discounts apply to those under 18 years of age:
- 1/ 20% off the regular adult rate of any package.
- 2/ Additional siblings are 50% off.
Terms and Conditions:
- $300 per person deposit required.
- 150 lb gear allowance each (overweight @ $1.00/lb).
- Thursday morning flights are scheduled for 6:30 AM and on occasion my also include a second round at 8:00 AM depending on guest numbers, aircraft and pilot availability.
- Children under 18 are 10% off all adult rates.
- If available, extra days cost $150 US per person.
- Make a 2nd trip this season & get 35% off the regular cost.
- Rates are per person in US dollars and are based on utilizing our scheduled charter flights from Red Lake. Inability to meet these flight times will result in a $200 per person surcharge. Rates are also based on a minimum of double occupancy, therefore if one of your group needs to depart early or arrive late, a $400 fee will apply. As always, flight times are target times and always subject to factors like weather delays and other circumstances that may come up.
- Room is guaranteed only to those with paid deposits.
- Deposits are transferable to other dates this season or to someone taking your place, but they’re not refundable.
- Rates are subject to change if market conditions dictate.
Your trip includes the following:
- Parking at the airline in Red Lake is covered.
- Your flight in and out of camp with gear allowance of 150 lbs per person. Excess gear weight costs only $1 per lb.
- Lund S-14 and S-16 boats with 15 HP Johnson motors, high back swivel seats, 15# anchor, paddles, net, map, seat cushions, life jackets & unlimited gasoline.
- Your private accommodations include: The kitchen area w/fridge, 4 burner propane range w/oven and a double sink with hot & cold running water. We supply quality stainless cookware, cast iron skillets, silverware, steak knives, dinnerware, mugs, glasses, can opener, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls and spoons, all utensils, grater, toaster and coffee percolator. Comfortable beds with clean quality blankets, sheets and pillows. Each unit has a full bathroom with shower, vanity and flush toilet. Dish cloths, tea towels, dish liquid, dish brush, scouring pads, trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels & all other cleaning supplies are included.
- Our running water is Fully treated and purified!
- Plenty of free bagged cubed ice is on hand 24 / 7.
- Packing supplies for “take home” fish.
- Board and outdoor games are available.
- You are provided access to our camp phone.
- Beer, pop, grocery & bait order services are offered for your convenience at no extra charge.
- If you break, lose, forget or run out of anything, we are always at camp, 24 hours a day to bail you out by replacing or loaning you what you need.
A few items which are not included:
- Taxes on your package.
- Fishing licenses
- If you bring an electric trolling motor, we will supply you the use of our batteries and chargers for a $10 flat fee to cover the cost of maintaining and replacing them.
- Any extras that you should order or buy, such as bait, pop, beer or groceries, etc.